Schedule an Initial Consultation
Q What is an initial consultation?
An initial consultation is an hour long appointment where you have the opportunity to discuss your situation with an attorney, learn about the legal process and what you could expect the process to look like if you were to retain the firm.
QHow do I schedule a consultation?
If you would like the firm to contact you directly, please complete the form to the left and you will be contacted no later than one business day after submitting your information. Or you can call the office at (402) 346-1132.
QHow much does a consultation cost?
The fee for the initial consultation depends on the years of practice that the lawyer that you meet with has. Please call the office for more information.
QWhat can I expect in the initial meeting with the attorney?
Visiting a law office can be an anxiety producing experience, especially for those who are not accustomed to dealing with lawyers. This can be particularly true if the issues to be addressed concern children, the end of a marriage, health, or planning for the unexpected. At Koenig | Dunne we want to make this important step toward protecting your legal rights a comfortable one by letting you know what to expect. During your initial consultation, your attorney will:
– Listen to your story and find out what is most important to you in the outcome.
– Answer any questions you may have, including the legal process, our law firm, and legal fees.
– Identify additional documents, information, or research that you may need.
– Inform you of your legal rights under Nebraska law.
– Discuss possibilities regarding potential time frames and outcomes of your case.
– Advise you on important steps to take now whether or not you are ready to take legal action.
– Provide information regarding retainers, attorneys fees, and costs.
– Whether clients decide to take legal action or not, most feel very relieved and satisfied when they have information necessary to protect themselves in the present and to make important decisions for their futures.