Koenig│Dunne prides itself on its superior team of attorneys and support professionals. For over 30 years Koenig│Dunne has zealously advocated for our clients, providing exceptional client service. Koenig│Dunne provides its employees advanced training, cutting edge technology, competitive pay and benefits, and career advancement opportunities. Koenig│Dunne has witnessed consistent growth for over two decades as a direct result of a focus on client service.
Employees at Koenig│Dunne enjoy being a part of a legal team focused on providing excellent legal advocacy and exceeding client expectations at every step. Our team knows that Koenig│Dunne is a place where careers begin and people grow.
If you would like to be considered for a law clerk, attorney, or professional staff position, please submit a cover letter and resume to megana@KoenigDunne.com.
Koenig|Dunne is hiring a full-time, wholehearted, adaptable, team player as our legal assistant.
- Provide administrative and litigation support to attorney/paralegal teams
- Communication with clients and court personnel
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, show a sincere interest in supporting families through divorce, and desire to be challenged by a growth mindset.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Position Available: Immediately
- Position: Full Time; Office hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m..
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance, and 401(k) with a 4% employer contribution.
- Pay: We offer competitive wages and pay information is available upon request.