Current Open Position:
Part-Time Marketing Director
- Social media management
- Website maintenance/updates and SEO support
- Content marketing, including digital marketing
- Graphic design of marketing materials
- Business Development event planning/management
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing or business development role working in a professional services environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; self-motivated; possesses a high degree of attention to detail; ability to prioritize and execute daily responsibilities while implementing long-term projects; creative who thinks outside of the box
- Proficient and experienced with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, etc.
Koenig│Dunne prides itself on its superior team of attorneys and support professionals. For over 30 years Koenig│Dunne has zealously advocated for our clients, providing exceptional client service. Koenig│Dunne provides its employees advanced training, cutting edge technology, competitive pay and benefits, and career advancement opportunities. Koenig│Dunne has witnessed consistent growth for over two decades as a direct result of a focus on client service.
Employees at Koenig│Dunne enjoy being a part of a legal team focused on providing excellent legal advocacy and exceeding client expectations at every step. Our team knows that Koenig│Dunne is a place where careers begin and people grow.
If you would like to be considered for a law clerk, attorney, or professional staff position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.