Divorce is complex, both practically and emotionally. No area of your life remains isolated from the divorce process. Parenting, family relationships, finances, social networks, your residence, your assets, personal belongings – your entire world is altered by divorce. When what matters most to you and your family is at stake, you need more than a lawyer. You need an experienced legal team to help you navigate the process and partner with you on your path to a better future, from start to finish.
At Koenig│Dunne, our legal team will guide you every step of the way, including:
- Custody determinations
- Legal decision-making for your children
- Parenting time schedules
- Child support
- Other financial support for your children, including child care and uninsured medical expenses
- Removal of a child from Nebraska
- Issues relating to a military divorce
- Protection and/or division of business assets
- Unique divorce issues for railroad employees
- Protection and valuation of farm assets
- International divorce and custody issues
- Division of your assets, including investments and real property
- Division of retirement accounts, including pensions, 401(k)s, and IRAs
- Division of debt
- Identification and protection of premarital and nonmarital property
A delay in being informed about your rights puts your finances and your future at risk. Whether you are here by choice or necessity, we know it is a courageous act to meet with legal counsel. If you or your spouse are considering a divorce, contact our office to schedule a consultation right away to learn about your options and protect your rights.
Schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys who will help guide you through every step of your unique legal journey.