Divorce is complex, both practically and emotionally. No area of your life remains isolated from the divorce process. Parenting, family relationships, finances, social networks, your residence, your assets, personal belongings – your entire world is altered by divorce. When what matters most to you and your family is at stake, you need more than a lawyer. You need an experienced legal team to help you navigate the process and partner with you on your path to a better future, from start to finish.
At Koenig│Dunne, our legal team will guide you every step of the way, including:
- Custody determinations
- Legal decision-making for your children
- Parenting time schedules
- Child support
- Other financial support for your children, including child care and uninsured medical expenses
- Removal of a child from Nebraska
- Issues relating to a military divorce
- Protection and/or division of business assets
- Unique divorce issues for railroad employees
- Protection and valuation of farm assets
- International divorce and custody issues
- Division of your assets, including investments and real property
- Division of retirement accounts, including pensions, 401(k)s, and IRAs
- Division of debt
- Identification and protection of premarital and nonmarital property
A delay in being informed about your rights puts your finances and your future at risk. Whether you are here by choice or necessity, we know it is a courageous act to meet with legal counsel. If you or your spouse are considering a divorce, contact our office to schedule a consultation right away to learn about your options and protect your rights.
Schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys who will help guide you through every step of your unique legal journey.
We provide more information on other topics surrounding divorce in our other videos.